CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cookies Raya ~ Chocolate chips





Chocolate Chips

I've started my business in baking project 5 years ago with this cookie..the only cookie that i trusted so much coz this is my "own" recipe. It's a combination of various type of flour to get the right texture..it's crunchy & melted in ur mouth..although the looks does not so tempting as compared to other cookies..maybe just because of it is black in colour..so not eye-catching la.."Never judge the book by its cover"!!! My regular customers always come back & ask for this cookie as it is not only suitable during festive season but ...at any time will do..can be served during hi-tea or as tidbits also will do. For those cookies lover out there...give a try my home-made choc chips..it's only RM22 / 50 pcs..reasonable price..rite??? Grab ur phone & text me the quantity required & i'll do the rest for you....Thank you!!!

0 comments: